Interactive Caregiving in Philadelphia, PA and the Surrounding Areas
We have a team of dedicated caregivers who are well-versed in the ideas and skills of caregiving. Our Comfort Keepers are special people who are able to transform day-to-day caregiving into insightful conversations, activities that can enrich the elder person’s life emotionally, socially, mentally, physically and even keep them engaged so that they can enjoy their life to the fullest.
How does it make a Difference?
We know that through Interactive Caregiving, we can contribute to a healthier, more purposeful and longer life for the seniors. In fact, there are several studies that point towards the health benefits of active living later in one’s lifetime.
We develop Interactive Caregiving plans for every senior client based on his/her personality, abilities, health and unique interests. A typical plan will have activities such as:
- Dancing to a tune
- Paying regular visits to the senior center
- Engaging with civic groups and working with them
- Helping the caregiver with household chores
- Enjoying crafts, puzzles, and hobbies
- Taking a trip to the church, the cinema or a shopping center
- Cooking food
- Contributing to discussions
- Talking about things that make them happy
- Taking a stroll around the neighborhood.
We at Comfort Keepers are able to provide the same personal care, homemaker services and companionship that helps seniors live a happy life like other in-home care providers do. What sets us apart is how, using our interactive caregiving approach, we are able to raise a senior’s quality of life to a level most in–home care providers can only dream about.
What we get from it is a happy, content and comfortable loved one enjoying their life!