Interactive Caregiving Services
Here at Comfort Keepers, we are proud to offer interactive caregiving for clients who want to continue to live at home, as long as possible. When most people think about home care for seniors, they think about home health care aides who come in to help with medications and treatments that are needed.
However, we are much more than that. We are proud to offer interactive caregiving for those who don’t necessarily need medical help, yet they need some help at home. So, what services do we offer for our clients under our interactive caregiving duties?
- We have caregivers who come to visit senior centers and spend time with the residents, especially those who don’t have family who can visit regularly.
- For those who like to do puzzles and crafts, we have caregivers who would be happy to sit around a table and help.
- For mobile seniors, our caregivers can take you out to lunch, to church, the movies, or even shopping. This is a great way to stay active and get outside of your home.
- Many seniors need some help around the home with household chores. Our caregivers would be happy to spend some time with you on the upkeep of your home, allowing you to feel like you are contributing to your home.
- Meals should be an enjoyable part of the day. If you want, one of our caregivers can come over and help you with meal planning and preparation, as well as eating meals together.
- Many seniors try to stay active, even as their friends slow down. For this reason, our caregivers would be happy to go on walks with you to keep your body moving. For those that love to dance, we can come over and enjoy some time moving to the music.
- Unfortunately, as we age, we tend to lose track of our family and friends. Life can get pretty lonely and then many seniors start to give up. By having a caregiver come out weekly (or even daily), you know that you have a friend who is going to stop by and spend some time with you, even if all you do is talk about the little things.
- We also offer care twenty-four hours a day for those people who need some extra support and help, especially during times of healing or if your family members need a break.
So, what are the benefits of offering this service? We have clients who are happier, healthier, and much more content to live a full life, even as they age. It is our goal to help our clients live their life to the fullest by enriching their life emotionally, socially, mentally, and even physically.
We want our clients to have a good life. They worked hard their entire life and deserve to really enjoy this time in their life.
Unfortunately, most people start to age, give up, and spend their last years struggling. You don’t have to. With a little assistance (and some fun), we can help you live in your home longer than you ever thought possible. Our caregivers are great and can really make a difference in your life (as well as your family members).
If you or your loved one needs some assistance to continue to live at home, don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at 877-698-9394 today. We would love to schedule a free consultation with you to determine what your wants and needs are. We offer individualized attention for all of our clients so that they can continue to live at home and get the interaction that they need to live full and healthy lives!